Thursday 3 February 2011

my chosen actors

As originally said, i wanted the actor who plays William Chester to be adolescent, potentially innocent looking, facially eye catching and most important of all, possess acting talent. I've come to the decision of choosing one of my good mates, Shaun Mckay.

He is 17 years old, 5ft 7 and currently studies dramatic art at City College Norwich. He has also featured in the production 'Private Peaceful' which took place at Norwich Theater Royal. I had spent so much time simply trying to find an actor who's up for the job, completely forgetting the most obvious choice. When i thought of him i gave him a ring to see if he was enthused by my idea and as it turned out, he loved it.





My target actor for the role of the 'Supernatural Being' was ideally to be quite tall with no other special features required. The actor for this as you might of thought shouldn't be very testing to find, and it wasn't, but i had to make sure the person i chose was reliable. My final choice was Josh Mantle. I also had him play the role of 'Jonesy', who again, did not require any special features other than to be male.






he is 17 years old, 5ft 11 (which, in comparison to Shaun, is quite tall). He has no involvement with drama at this time, although i studied drama with him at GCSE level. So from experience i know he has punctuality, dedication and acting ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment