Tuesday 8 February 2011

Potential Shot Locations

I liked this location as the trees enclose the pathway which will put more focus on William. I imagine a VWS (very wide shot) for this location as Willian walks centrally down the path towards the camera.
 This location would only be used for a couple seconds of footage, but I like how the vines have grown up the tree as it gives more of a vintage look, which would look great in black and white.
This, in my opinion, was a great find! The darkly shaded road beneath the bridge, along with the profound graffiti engulfing the walls looks amazing and will work perfectly with the mise-en-scene.

I found many alley ways and enclosed locations such as this which will create variety within the sequence, in addition to open space shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment